29 May 2012

Heart saying "Yes, Im now is SINGLE"

i dont know why i need to be in this situation...
its too complicated and hurts my hearts so much...
.
.
.
.
.
it took me fifteen minutes to write another paragraph...
.
.
.
.
.
am i too bad???
am i too cautious about my relationship???
or....am i too weak to be love again???
sort of....
by then... i announced that i am SINGLE....again...  ;)

well...its a two years of relationship
there are so many things happens through the year
sadness...happiness...lonely...passion..love??...miss...hurts...instincts...soo much darl
that's what i called, LOVE...

Love is a very subjective
either by the meaning or the shapes that everyone could designed

me?..

i failed to do that...
after two years...im losing the shapes and meaning of LOVE..

you know what.....it took me five minutes to write that "instinct" word...
its hard for me to remember such things....

yes... i met her....i ask her to take care of my heart...
yes, she accepted...
she really take a good care of me...
she was so sweet and nice partner for me...
we try our relationship for the first three months..
we both agreed if we can not get through these three months...we are finished
but...we succeed!!!

ok...

i stop here first cause im not in the mood to say much about my breaking up stuffs..

xoxoxo

1 comment:

bedal jew apew2 labu,,labi pun nak usha gak nieyh...hoho