28 May 2012

typhoid~~~ and wrong orders!!

today's work is just as same as yesterday...

like shite!!!

always getting wrong with those orders .....

BT 05 is for breads and toast...

B 05 is for breakfast set....

its sucks!!!!

hurmmmm~~~~ im too distract by personal problems this morning...

at 1130.. Sai asked me to go to get my typhoid injection...

at DBKL maluri...

it took my rm21...and yet,,still feel 'lenguh' right now...hahaha..my left hand..huhuhu

they said that,, if we get this injection....we will not get affected by dengue aand any other hard diseases..

good for me lorrrhh....

one injection can be lasting for 3 years...soo...my date is from 28th May 2012 until 28th May 2015 =)

i cried...no,,its not about the injection but,,

let me tell you a bit about what had happen today...i mistook the order about five times...
the BT an B order.....they wrote B 05..i key in BT 05....shut..!!!
it have so much differences when B is only a sinlge french toast adn BT is a set of meals..  =(

after mr.Sai said that i have ordered wrongly,,, i got into one big problem...
arguing with four chinese bullshit customers...
that time i did not realize that i have key in the wrong code...
so, when i send the French toast,,, they said, 'eh,we are not order this one maa...its soo slow maaa...late already maaa...'
then Sai came in and ask politely to them...
yes! i heard they said about 'extra butter'... i thought its really for the French toast...
then i interpret to the converstion and said, 'i heard you say that you want extra butter maaa.....i heard it...i write it on the paper' i said slowly..
then they suddenly scream at me, 'hey you!!! i got four witnesses ...ask them laaa what i say maaa...dont try to make your own words..!!!! '

then i stepped away and cried at the cashier box....me is really weak that time..........................

i suddenly mixed up my job's problem and my love life problems.....
i run to the ladies and cried soo much until my tears dried...

fucked up!!!
shut up!!!

hummmm~~~~~

yeahh~~~ i know...its my fault...=(

then,,, the seventh order,, they wrote on the paper...'kopi o' 'cold'...
i dont know the code and Sai and others are busy with their things...
so i just click one of the drink in that system...
my heart felt wrong..maybe i did it again...

yes!!!! i did it!!!

i accidently order kopi ice....shite again!!!!

i ask Sai to take my money and i pay for the new wrong order....he laughed at me..
i gave him rm20..and ask him to keep the balance...but he refused and give me back the money...
sooo nice laaa...  =D
(^_^)v thanks SAI!!!! haha

well then,,,,,about me now...
IM SINGLE......totally i am... =D

cant wait to face another 'Single World'!

so then,,, bubuy

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

bedal jew apew2 labu,,labi pun nak usha gak nieyh...hoho