13 June 2012

missing my heart and souls....who wants to fill it back???

you?
you? or you right there sitting in front of my pinky bloggie??...

can you be with me as a friend? of course yes right.. why not...

but,,who want to fill my heart this time?...

you know what..its hard to fill a broken heart ..
there were some girls tries to fill in me...
tries to persuade me with all the flowery, magically, extraordinary and beautiful words..
but they can't... im sure they can't..

once and for all...i made up my mind..
im really want to be single...
as long as i could be
as much as i could see
and as far as i could possibly walking alone by myself..

lat thing i do is to love you
yes! last thing i do too is to leaving you!..for sure im doing it right now
last thing i remember i was beaten by you on this one florescent(just came out from my head..haha) evening..
you beat me like im no longer yours..
you beat me like you never regret and repent..
you beat me cause you never tried to control your anger and temper!
for God sake!!! you blew it!....!!!!

she, Z, try to persuade me with all her hearts
promise to not let me down..
encourage me that, i am good enough and beautiful enough for her
cares for me like im the Queen
let me notice that she always keep her eyes on me while im sitting and walking around her
but,, you know what Z,,
you just met me about 2 days, alright?
only 2 days, all the sudden, you promised everything to me
that is not what i ask for
and that is not what i want in a relationship
you are 34yrs...you must be matured
right after i rejected your proposal...
you are not only tried to avoid me,,,but you are also avoiding them????
what the hell are you think you're doing dear???.....
such a *&^%#^7*

woww~~~
the Z person are not only a friend of mine, but an enemy =)
im not the one who started.. she's doing it and she needs to be calm without letting us know that you still want us to be around you...
fuck you bitch!
i meant it for you "psycho"

next, she, F..
she was introduced by my friends, A and J...and also M,,,
they knew my sadness and losing grip situation...
and they want me to find a new one,,
new best one...
the F person, most likely look a like Wahid senario...
and she is 24yrs..
and she is nice and warm person..
quite shy and most of all, she worked as RELA at JPAM...huhuh
at first, i want to her to be my scandal..but,,,i thought about something...
im not ready yet so...i introduced her to one of my ladies friends, X.
and F likes her and now they are getting together as couple after know about 1 day and a half through the phone.. =.=''
weirdo~~~

so....
what is the best thing i will do right now?
be SINGLE..
although i want you, the one that i hoped for and the one that i chased for this semester,,,
i know you wont be back to me...with the "Just Go" songs and lyrics,
im sure that you have found the one....a new girl perhaps  ;)

ok, last but not least
at least you know what i felt right now
cause all the typing stuffs that had been written in my blog
they all came through my little heart,,,deep inside...

so long and goodbye

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

bedal jew apew2 labu,,labi pun nak usha gak nieyh...hoho