23 October 2013

same shit different day always the same... BS

in this kind of situation
my depression becomes higher every second i breath
no more sluts in my life!
no more obstacles! I SUPPOSED
no more TEARS to cry! i just wonder why
NO MORE

the life of being a jerk
its quite easy to handle
but the life of mischievious and problematic student's
that one
i cant never be pleased of

for sure nobody knows what i have been through these days
remarkable days goes by
wonderful time i had
all of them felt like
dust
pretty dust flown away by night and day

im not like none of me
im now feels so empty
the space that i wanted to be filled
i losts it again
and again
and again

gezzz...
terrible feelings
terrible thoughts
terrible days

somehow
this can wake me up
wake me up from the sleep
that i've been do for soo long
infact
no one knows what will happen next?
for sure
no one knows about it

it's not about love
it's not about heart
it's about ATTITUDES

the A word make me feel ashmed of myself
the A word make me feel doomed
the A word kind of chocking me from the back

i dont need no more backstabbers
what i need right now it's just hope and MIRACLE to happen

below the wind, into the light
flooded by tears, and will be more blood?

now im doomed
doomed in myself

doomed

xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness
    in your post is just great and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.


    Also visit my web page: small business

    ReplyDelete

bedal jew apew2 labu,,labi pun nak usha gak nieyh...hoho