27 October 2016

September 2016

assalamualaikum
hi all

it seems like thousand years already i didn't write anything yet
my life has changed
im growing up soo fast
oh my..

First
Alhamdulillah cause Allah still gave me time and chances to live again
and change to be a better person
Alhamdulillah again

Next
career? getting better, much more better
there's a lot of opportunities to build up my inner self,confidence,self-trust and credibility
i get it
it turns out that
i need to learn all of them from the single and first step

Then
i met new friends
one of them is a guy
he is a good friend of mine
always help me through a lot of stuffs
when i say stuffs i meant
work, personal and etc
nothing more than that
thanks for your time bro! :)

family
i always put them as first
always
they are all good and healthy
Ya Allah, almighty
let them live longer to see me successful and have a grand kids for my mom
maybe?
hahaha
insyaAllah
amin

last but always, not least
do love myself first
do not loose hope to Allah
avoid to put any hopes on humans
mends the broken and fragile heart
be good
be nice
be classy
be matured
be myself

end

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

bedal jew apew2 labu,,labi pun nak usha gak nieyh...hoho